Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Bootcamp Special

Happy holidays from your favorite Personal Trainer Jwood. I want to thank everyone I have ever put in front of a Kettlebell, taught Z Health to or have helped in any way. Thank you for allowing me to do what I love as a profession; it truly would not be possible without you guys and gals. Remember it’s never too late to make changes in your diet, lifestyle or personal choices.

For your continued support I wanted to give you my “Skinny” on getting lean and offer you a chance to take this invitation only Fitness Kickoff Bootcamp I am doing in the month of January. This one of a kind class is invite only (meaning only the 30 people getting this email will be allowed to take it). There will be very little interference from me, all workouts will be redesigned and the best part is… I will give you the workouts to take home and practice. It will be like I am there with you at home for the hour ( $85 value).

Call 303-231-1300

Tue/Thur 5:30-:6:30 AM Code 313201 10

Mon/Wed 7:00-8:00 PM Code 313201 09

Classes are held at The Anderson Building, 44th and Field: Wheat Ridge, CO